A meeting between the the ACP Leadership and representatives of each diocese will take place on Tuesday, February 25th at 2.30pm in the Hodson Bay Hotel. Two priests have been invited from each diocese. If there is anyone else who would really like to attend, please feel free to come.
The Leadership is proposing the following agenda for the meeting:
1. … to explore how we might develop better means of communication between the Diocesan member in the parishes and the ACP Leadership.
2. …to give the Doicesan Reps an opportunity to report to the Leadership on the various attitudes of the Diocesan priests to the ACP and to explore the possibility of addressing some of the issues that may arise.
3. … to see if there are any issues that Diocesan Priests feel are not being addressed by the ACP Leadership
4. … to inform the Diocesan Reps of what issues the Leadership is currently working on.
5. … and of course to give time for any other issues that people wish to bring up.